Woodsafe has ALL-IN-ONE fire protection. The wood product itself has fire protection, after the wood has been treated with Woodsafe technology. This is important to understand because surface coating with fire protection paint, or varnish does not improve the woods fire protection properties. When you choose Woodsafe you will always get 4-sided fire protection and an ALL-IN-ONE product. This is just one of many advantages to choosing Woodsafe ALL-IN-ONE fireproof wood solution.
Woodsafe fire protection can withstand the natural movements of the wood regardless of whether the product is used in an interior or exterior environment. Fire protection usually tolerates wear and tear, no coatings or sensitive layers are formed such as crackles or fades in comparison with fire protection paint, paint. You can choose from Woodsafe PRO™ that can be painted in a wide variety of paint and varnish systems for creative colouring, or choose Woodsafe Exterior WFX™ that is designed to not require any kind of surface treatment in the exterior environment. Let nature make its mark on the facade's impression instead. If you do not have time to wait, Woodsafe Exterior WFX™ can be stained in grey, white, black or brown. Contact the support department for more information about surface treatment.
- In depth fire protection
- The wood panel becomes fire protection
- Fire protection on all sides
- Does not require any additional fire protection
- TG, CE, IMO certified product
- Expert support via premium partners
- Correct documentation for final inspection
- Does not increase corrosion
- Maintains strength
- Does not increase moisture absorption
- Fire resistant properties
- Unchanged structure and colouration
- No leaching or salt leaching
- No fouling caused by ammonium