Woodsafe treated wood has inherent fire retardant characteristics. This means that the wood meets performance requirements for outer surfaces, cladding and facades of apartment buildings. Fire safety characteristics are found deep in the material and on all sides, allowing installation with air gaps, installation of furring, perforation etc. Actual performance in relation to wood species is presented in a separate table and certified.
- The wood itself is fire protected.
- All sides have fire retardant properties.
- Unchanged structure, feel and character.
- Withstands the natural movements of the wood.
- Interior and exterior applications.